Back To Codecs and media plugins
CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) 2010-05-21 Beta
The CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) is a filter pack specifically built for playing anime. It has been assembled by some of the most knowledgeable people in the anime world, and one of the primary design goals is to play as much as possible with as little as possible. The CCCP attempts to be as unintrusive on your system as possible. The pack is also now officially endorsed by the Matroska Project, the developers who designed the MKV format.
Supported OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 Combined Community Codec Pack ( CCCP ) includes :
Haali Media Splitter
CCCP enables you to play:
o AVI - including multiple audio streams and softsubs
o MP4 - including partial MOV support
o FLV (Flash Video container)
o TS (MPEG Transport Stream)
o OGM & Ogg
* Video codecs:
o MPEG-1 - comes with Windows
o MPEG-2 - including DVD playback
o MPEG-4 ASP
+ DivX (all versions)
+ Generic/Others (3ivx, lavc, etc.)
o MPEG-4 AVC - better known as H.264
o WMV & VC-1 - mostly comes with Windows, see below
o VP6F (Flash Video)
* Audio codecs:
o MP3, MP2 and MP1
o FLAC - no .flac splitter included, only works when in MKV
o LPCM - on some DVDs, more common on HD-DVD & BluRay
o IMA ADPCM
* Subtitle formats
Changes in CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack) 2009-09-09:
* Things built with VS2008 SP1 and/or GCC 4.3.3. Using March 09 DXSDK.
* All components built for CCCP show in file resource under "Special Build Description".
* Updated components:
o FFDShow r3065
o MPC-HC r1264
o Haali 2009-01-11
o Removed Zoom Player
* Added licenses which install to Legal folder if any such license exists for the project.
* Use EVR-CP renderer on Vista+ if D3X* DLLs available, otherwise VMR7. Use Overlay for older OSes.
o Added prompt on install if user has no D3X* dll's on Vista or greater (this check is identical to MPC-HC's) and lets them know they will need to install the DX End-User Runtime binaries in order to make full use of MPC-HC. Important for using EVR-CP without nagging message.
o Disable Show OSD by default in MPC-HC.
* Added VSFilter as preferred decoder in MPC (Win7 compatibility).
* Added extra ffdshow components: ff_kerneldeint, ff_samplerate, TomsMoComp_ff, ff_unrar, ff_wmv9, and ffmpegmt.
* Added mpciconlib (sans 256x256 icons).
* Fixed installer not asking you to "Reset All Settings" if you were asked to restart. Added all post install options to custom page in installer.
* Fixed Save Thumbnails feature in MPC-HC.
* Fixed extra backup entries in Vista+ Default Program interface for MPC-HC.
* Fixed CCCP Settings not allowing Re-Register checkbox if no players installed.
* CCCP Settings: Added options for H.264 MT (Multithreading with ffmpegmt, still experimental), Theora, EAC3, and TrueHD. Only one option for DRC now (used by AC3 and EAC3). Added checkboxes next to Filetype Associations to use the icons in mpciconlib.
* MPC-HC Options: Enabled MPEG2 decoder in MPC-HC by default, it causes less issues for the most part using Gabest's decoder in MPC than other commercial decoders. "Keep history of files" enabled by defualt, used by GTSdll. Disable Animation is disabled, and sub buffering returned to value of 3.
* FFDShow Options: Enabled Theora, H.261, MP41/2/3, HuffYUV, SVQ1, SVQ3, QT RPZA, QT RLE, MJPEG, TrueMotion, CamStudio, Indeo 2/3, VP3, VP5, VP6, CorePNG, MSZH, ZLIB, EAC3, TrueHD, MLP, QDM2, MACE. HQRGB enabled by default, only affects screenshots taken with ffdshow with default settings. Reverted a "fix" in ffdshow which makes certain channels even softer in a 5.1->2ch downmix.
Size: 6.52 MB
Download for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2K - Final